Tamko Titan XT
Titan XT shingles are designed to offer an advantage for both homeowners and contractors, combining in-demand product features into one Extreme Technology shingle designed to help weather extreme conditions.
If you're located within our service area, fill out our online request form or call us at 302-663-0042 for a roof inspection today!
TITAN XT™ shingles have a fiberglass mat construction with a random-cut sawtooth design. Two layers of
fiberglass mat are coated with asphalt, surfaced with mineral granules and then laminated together. The shingles
feature a self-sealing strip of asphalt and a reinforcing strip of polyester fabric on the back of the shingle,
attached in the common bond area to provide added anchoring for the expanded nail zone.
• Rapid Fire Zone™ - a clearly defined 1-1/2"
expanded nailing zone
• A reinforced nail line - 2" poly strip reinforcing the
nailing zone and the common bond
• Manufactured with an enhanced, polymer-modified
• 15-year Limited Warranty for winds up to 160 mph
when applied in accordance with Titan XT's
High Wind Application Instructions
• Limited Lifetime Warranty*
• 10-year Full Start ® non-prorated warranty period
• 10-year Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty
• Wood-shake look and beauty
• Shadowtone feature adds dimension,
depth of appearance and curb appeal